Blog 8

This week, I have been working on my digital portfolio for Project Wonder. I have been digging through my google drive, and found tons of things. I have found things I did earlier this year, to things that I did years ago. One of the things I found was a club that I tried to make, “skateboard club”. I then remembered why I stopped trying. 

1. I thought,”It’s going to only be me and probably 3 other people.” So it would not be worth a teacher’s time. 
  2. I thought, “Mr. Lobes isn’t here anymore, do any teaches skate? NO!”
  3. The school would hate it and think it’s too dangerous and would destroy their property.

These 3 questions stopped me from doing it. I also found a unit I did earlier this year. I did research about the middle ages. I spent days researching it and about a week doing the whole unit. 

On the Project Wonder course catalog, one of the units I made finally was opened up to the public. The unit highways was posted. I finally got 1 of my 5 units that I created opened up to the class. 

When I was searching through my drive, I found a project I did at the beginning of the year. I did research about car engines. I researched 4 different types of engines. 

The digital portfolio has a lot of old projects in it.

That is it for my 8th blog.